The purpose of the 5th International Conference on Electrical, Control and Instrumentation engineering (ICECIE) is to bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners interested on Control and Systems , Energy and Environment , Industrial Informatics and Computational Intelligence and other aspects of control systems and electrical engineering.
1. Prof. Alfredo Sanz, Microchip Technology Zaragoza S.L.U, Spain (full Professor at the University of Zaragoza since 1997)
2. Dr Hoa Le Minh, Chairman of IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc) UK (Deputy Head of Department of Mathematics, Physics and Electrical Engineering, Northumbria University)
3. Prof. JONATHAN BIRD, PSU, Lead Engineer, FluxMagic, Inc (Portland State University, United States)
4. Associate Professor Ir. Ts. Dr. Azura Binti Hamzah, Head of Department, Department of Electronic Systems Engineering,
Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
Authors are invited to submit full papers describing original research. This year a special emphasis is to be placed on automation technologies and robotics. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to the following conference tracks:
-Power Electronic Converters and Control Systems
-Energy and Environment
-Industrial Informatics and Computational Intelligence
-Distributed Generation and Grid Interconnection
-Electric Machines and Drives
-Energy Policies & Standards
-Energy Storage & Battery Charging Techniques
-Fuzzy Semantic Web
-Microgrid & Smart Grid
-Nature Inspired Algorithms and Machine Learning
-Power Quality Issues
-Renewable Energy Resources
-Surveillance and Monitoring
-Swarm Intelligence and Algorithms for Optimizing Smart Cities
-Wide Band Gap Devices
-Signal and Information Processing
-Automation technologies and robotics
Prof. Dr. AbdolRasool KhorramDabiri, EEE, SIEEE, IAS
Prof. Noh Bin Nasir, SIEEE, IAS
PROGRAM AND TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
Dr. Elsheikh M A Elsheikh, Universiti Kuala Lumpur British Malaysian Institute, Malaysia
Dr. Mohd Ashraf Ahmad, Universiti Malaysia Pahang
Dr. Rui Bian, Expatiate Communications, USA
Dr. Conjeevaram Sundaravadanam, Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, USA
Dr. Ala Al-Afeef, National Physical Laboratory
Dr. Khairul Parman Zakaria, Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Mr. Makram Fakhry, University of Technology, Baghdad
Dr. Zafar Iqbal, PMAS, Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
Mr. Syed Manzoor Qasim, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
Dr. Mohsin Masood, University of Strathclyde
Mr. Islam Mohamed, EAEAT
Mr. Gautham Rajagopal, Medtronic
Mr. Nima Rezaei, Lakehead University
Mr. Mehdi Samie, Iran Telecom Research Center
Mr. Yashwanth Sai Reddy Vyza, EPFL
Dr. Srinivasa Kishore Yadlapati, JNTUK KAKINADA
Dr. Farhad Bakhsh, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
Dr. Sagar Mahajan, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
Dr. Thattapon Surasak, KMUTNB, Thailand
Dr. Om Maurya, IIT Roorkee, India
Mr. Sukumar N. Sukumar, Roorkee, India
Dr. Yandri Erkata, Darma Persada University, Indonesia
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
Please note that all manuscripts submitted to the ICECIE will be checked for plagiarism using IEEE CrossCheck Portal (https://crosscheck.ieee.org). Should the submitted paper contains a high level of similarity to previously published works, the manuscript will be withdrawn from the conference.
In addition, the authors will be checked if they have been prohibited from publishing with any or all IEEE publications using The IEEE Prohibited Authors List (PAL) database.
WHY JOIN US?
1. Cutting-Edge Research: ICECIE’2023 provides a platform for presenting and discussing the latest research and developments in the field. You will have the opportunity to learn about cutting-edge technologies, methodologies, and applications that are shaping the future of electrical engineering.
2. Networking and Collaboration: Engage with fellow researchers, practitioners, and industry experts from around the world. ICECIE’2023 fosters a collaborative environment where you can establish valuable connections, build partnerships, and explore potential research collaborations.
3. Expert Keynote Speakers: We are honored to have distinguished professors and industry experts as keynote speakers at ICECIE’2023. This is a unique chance to gain insights from renowned scientists and professionals, offering invaluable perspectives and inspiring discussions.
4. Publication Opportunities: Accepted and presented papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore digital library, indexed by IEEE, SCOPUS, WoS, and other indexing partners. Additionally, a selection of accepted papers will be considered for publication in prestigious IEEE Transactions on Industry Application or IEEE Industry Applications Magazine.
5. Professional Development: Attend informative sessions and workshops conducted by experts in the field. Enhance your knowledge, expand your skill set, and stay updated on the latest trends and advancements in electrical, control, and instrumentation engineering.
6. Engage with Industry: ICECIE’2023 provides a platform for industry professionals to showcase their innovations, products, and services. Take advantage of this opportunity to connect with industry leaders, explore emerging technologies, and gain industry insights.
7. Experience the Beauty of Malaysia: ICECIE’2023 is hosted in the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Besides the conference, you have the opportunity to explore the rich cultural heritage, stunning landscapes, and renowned hospitality of Malaysia. Celebrate the New Year in Malaysia and immerse yourself in a unique cultural experience.
ICECIE’2023 Technical Program Committee
Important LinksSubmit NowAbout Keynote SpeakersDownload IEEE TemplateCall For Papers
October 05, 2023
October 25, 2023
November 01, 2023 Conference Dates:
December 22-24, 2023
IEEE IAS Magazine
Technical Program chair